Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Decisions, Decisions

"There are different kinds of gifts, but the same Spirit distributes them. There are different kinds of service, but the same Lord. There are different kinds of working, but in all of them and in everyone it is the same God at work."
I Corinthians 12: 4-6


We have lots of things weighing on our minds for our future this week.  Don't worry, everything is great and we are still staying in Fort Worth, just trying to decide where we will live, job possibilities for me, and exploring new opportunities.


We continuously are blessed by more orders for paintings.  Here are a few I did not long after we got to Fort Worth.  


One of Three for the Victory Home Administration Building...

A few "consolation" Bunko gifts...

For our sweet new friends, the Spence's...

Painted Tom's for Todd's (and my) cousin, Janna Clements.  Such a sweet memorial to some of her family.  Each component (down to some of the colors) had a special meaning.

Cross painting, which has become a favorite, for the Trantham's...

Holly also had me paint a canvas with their name...

"Mr. and Mrs." painting for Marci and Greg (who have one of the most adorable babies in the world)...

Triptych for Jenni and Derek's baby, Landry, who I am so glad my parents were finally able to  meet this past week.  I'm really jealous of them. :)  It matches his bedding.  

Painted chalkboard for Taylor's sweet 16 birthday bash...

No comments:

Post a Comment